March 29, 2010

ottoman love


I saw this gorgeous ottoman in an inspiration board the other day, and I couldn't help but melt! I can imagine drinking coffee and reading my favorite magazines here (and of course, in this vision, "here" is located in my imaginary Italian villa). I loved this ottoman soo much, that I went on a quest to find the most adorable ottomans out there (like this one below made out of studded pink leather):


If you don't have one of these in your home, you've no doubt seen something similar grace the pages of your favorite wedding or design magazine. The ones below are exquisite patchworked cowhide!


The glorious ottoman is not just a comfortable accessory for the common chair...it can become your stylish new coffee table or, even a chair itself. 


Plus...it's one of the main ingredients to a successful reception lounge space!  


Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment