February 10, 2010

smiles from ear-to-ear

this little girl, photographed by Sara from One-Love Photography seems, to know exactly how I'm feeling right now!

i have been asking the same question of myself almost every day for the last two weeks..WHY THE HECK WAS I SO AFRAID TO START THIS JOURNEY BEFORE? Almost 6 months ago I read an article in Bride and Bloom that chronicled the life of Abby Larson, Style Me Pretty-founder-extraordinaire. I remember that day as if it were now, thinking and dreaming up a similar life for myself, wanting to rule my world and do things like wake up and read blogs/magazines, talk wedding shop all day, and design/design/design. Now, here I am doing just that, and I couldn't be happier.

today I headed down to Pasadena to meet with the amazing photographer, Sara Wolfram of One-Love Photography. Her devotion to capturing the warmth and relationship of love was inspiring, not to mention the fact that our amazing "board room" meeting was held in the cutest little venue: Buster's Coffee and Ice Cream shop. After a tasty iced coffee and some wonderful conversation, I headed out to a site visit for Kelly Oshiro at a gorgeous Tuscan Villa that will hopefully be posted soon on Kelly's blog. I mean seriously... today was an amazing day! At one point, I was standing next to a gorgeous fountain in front of a gorgeous Villa...camera in hand...and couldn't help from tearing up. THIS IS MY LIFE?! For any of you doubting the transition from work to passion, please take my advice: life is too short, and too valuable to settle. Live the life you were meant to lead, and you'll be blissfully happy, like the girl above, every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment