February 16, 2010

meeting new people means meeting new places

the best part of my new "job" so far, definitely has to be all of the great opportunities that I get to network with the most amazing people ( and to meet some of the greatest places in LA). One of my most recent new friends/colleagues is Sara Wolfram of OneLove Photography. Having recently moved to the LA area from San Francisco, her work is super photojournalistic, and super amazing! We've been planning numerous get togethers, including an upcoming trip to A Soolip Wedding...but our first meeting was in South Pasadena, at this amazing place: Busters Coffee & Ice Cream shop! We had such a blast, and I wanted to share with you some pictures I took from the absolutely darling downtown area surrounding it:



No comments:

Post a Comment