November 10, 2009

it's a BIG day

Lots of big things are happening today, starting with the morning trip I took to the post office. In an attempt to earn some extra cash, and some free jewelry, I recently signed up to start selling Stella & Dot jewelry. I have to say that I've never been a fan of in-home selling, but the moment I saw these gorgeous pieces at a Trunk Show, I was instantly hooked. Each piece is a stunning example of quality costume jewelry, made from a company founded by two women entrepreuners from the bay area with a passion for practicality and style. I absolutely adore this company and this jewelry, and today, my first major shipment of sample pieces arrived in the mail! I decided to wear a couple sample pieces today to work...and I've been all smiles since. Check out some of my favorite pieces:

In addition to the samples...today is the day that I officially submit my resignation for January. Kinda Scared...not gonna lie...NO turning back at this point. I am officially putting out notice to the universe that I am choosing to follow my BIG DREAMS & work in a career that feels less like work, and more like a passion-filled hobby. Thankfully, through some great blog posts and a quick trip to Anthropologie.com, I'm staying in the flow and continue to feel blissfully happy, despite the magnitutde of the day. go BIG DREAMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment