November 26, 2009

happy thanksgiving!

I'm in LA, and enjoying the holiday with family and friends...but not without spending a lot of my free time reading blogs, and getting inspired. I've always loved the idea of a family style dinner for weddings, simply because it evokes the warmth and family spirit of my favorite holiday: Thanksgiving. I mean, how can you not love reception tablescapes that mimic the gorgeousness of a holiday table? Here's a few of my favorites:
This table, from BellPepper's in Nashville evokes a sense of country-chic. With mis-matched table, chair & cookware, fall colored tablecloth and wild berries and celery stalks in antique vases...to-die-for!
Modern meets holiday with this next spread from Fine Living. The warmth of modern glassware and cutlery, the simple clean lines...gorgeous. All that's missing is the merriment.
Love love love this next one by Savvy Houskeeping! This amazing centerpiece vase filled with pheasant feathers compliments the plum colored pattern of the dishware. With the white table base and warm golden color of the wood chairs, who wouldn't want to share a meal and give thanks!

Have a fantastic gobble gobble day everyone! Here's to you, your support and the gorgeous inspiration you provide to my life everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment