January 12, 2010

eye heart Vera!

I'm in an inspirational tizzy...all surrounding the gorgeous colors of a dark (almost black) navy blue and soft pale pink, sparked by an Inspiration to Reality challenge on StyleMePretty and an amazing floral bouquet put together by Kelly Oshiro. And, in the process of putting together this inspiration board, I came across a gazillion fantabulous finds, including Louboutin, Stella and Dot, and none other than the goddess herself, Vera Wang! Truthfully, I used to not be a fan of Vera...mostly because my style is more whimsy and less modern, a category I used to file her timeless work. But to my surprise her last few lines, including the spectacular spring 2010 line getting raves all over the blog world, feel nothing but romance & whimsy (so much so that I'm willing to ditch my dreams of lace and start saving for my own Vera heirloom). Here's on of my favorite dresses from her collections, alongside my new favorite color scheme:
clockwise, left to right: Vera Wang, Kelly Oshiro Events, Christian Louboutin, StyleMePretty,WMBoothdraper.Com and Stella & Dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment