December 22, 2009

a day in the life of the Power of Intention

When I made the decision to quite my job and pursue a wedding life full-time, I really had no idea what I was doing. I mean...crazy, right?! At least my family thought (and probably still thinks) so. The only thing keeping me on this journey is the feeling I get when I close my eyes and imagine my life as a dream....the dream where I have the freedom to work creatively, in a free-flexible life, in a field I love. The feeling of that life, no matter how far off, is palpable when I'm in vision mode. I can only know and have faith that things are paying off! I mean...yesterday I got offered an internship/contracting opportunity with one of my favorite designers in Santa Barbara where I'll get to help grow a business, learn the things I don't know I don't know, and write & design! Then, my friend and I have decided on an amazing concept for a line of great wedding products. And finally, I have 2 trunk shows scheduled for Stella and Dot in January! Everything is coming together...and feels the same now as it does in my "future" life. Bottom line? Don't settle, and trust that everything will fall into place as you've dreamt it. Kiss the Groom couldn't have said it any better...just as in love, life can be anything you want it to be:

No comments:

Post a Comment