December 4, 2009

anthropologie does it again

As I alluded to earier...this week has been a tough week. Work has been intense, and all I want to do when I get home is drink a glass of wine and watch my Netflix. To top it off, the stress of the holiay financial weighed in, and the wedding inspiration sort of took it's own vacation this week. That is...of course...until Anthropologie came to the rescue.

For those of you who don't know, my birthday is in December...and this year I'm turning the big 3-0 (that's 3-0, on the 3-0!...golden birthday, here we come). On what was turning out to be a very down day early this week, I went to the post-office in my normal routine, and was blown away by a pre-birthday card/15% off coupon from Anthropologie. And...unlike most corporate cards, this one blew me out of the water! I mean...birthday candle necklace on perforated letterpress? To die-for! I am soo in love with this amazing store. Be prepared to be blown away too:

No comments:

Post a Comment